Diesin Pro is a concentrated surface disinfectant suitable for areas in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and other at-risk facilities.
Result: EN tested agent for a high level of antimicrobial protection.
Efficacy: A wide range of action, including hospital-specific microorganisms.
Safety: Disinfection of surfaces prevents cross-contamination and contributes to greater safety in health and other facilities.
Packaging: 5 L
Diesin Pro has a wide range of disinfection effectiveness (clean and dirty conditions):
- bactericidal action in accordance with EN 1276: 0.5% (5 ml / L) - 5 min
- fungicidal action according to EN 1650: 0.1% (1 ml / L) - 15 min 0.25% -0.5% (2.5-5ml / L) - 5 min
- bactericidal action according to EN 13697: 0.25% -0.5% (2.5-5ml / L) - 5 min -
- fungicidal action according to EN 13697: 0.5% (5 ml / L) - 5 min
- bactericidal action according to EN 13727: 0.25% (2.5 ml / L) - 5 min
- fungicidal action according to EN 13624: 0.25% (2.5 ml / L) - 5 min
Not suitable for coatings!
For professional use only!
Do not mix the product with other agents!
Prepare the cleaning solution using Ecolab dosing equipment. Only remove packaging if it is empty and closed. Dispose of unused substance / preparation and / or uncleaned packaging to hazardous waste disposal. Product residues: see Safety Data Sheet. Active ingredients: 100 g of liquid contains: 10.0 g of 2-phenoxyethanol,
8.0 g of N, N-bis- (3-Aminopropyl) dodecylamine, 7.5 g of benzalkonium chloride.
Use the biocide safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
For additional information and safety precautions, follow the label and product safety data sheet.